2009-07-21 - Amsterdam
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by flowerchild:can't believe it'll only be one more day and I'll see the band again after years of waiting
    hope to see some of you guys. unfortunately, I don't own a u2start tshirt, but I'll be wearing a red (red) shirt and a grey cap say hello if you see me (and macstripey).

Both gigs? I'll look out for you!

@Sergio, that's a real bummer mate..
  2. Originally posted by MWSAH:A pic showing the Claw in the ArenA. Looks like the roof can't be closed because the minnaret (or whatever) needs to be placed. Still don't know what side of the pitch it is compared to my seats.

[image]

how ugly is this compared to camp nou. why oh why didnt they choose De Kuip
  3. The outside of the stadium looks sweet. And yeah, perhaps they'll bust out something from Boy there (kinda like they busted out Stay for Berlin?). That'd be neat. Hope you guys have an amazing time. I'll just have to send your Twitter updates to my phone, as I'll be at work when they're playing.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]No. Next tuesday. Remy had a spare ticket for me, I had found a good flight, Remy also let me sleep in his house... I simply didn't get my parent's permission.

that sucks. its crazy how our parents dont trust (or understand) the internet haha. My parents think im a little 2 into u2. WHATEVER.
  5. U218sinlges and I are leaving today!! we have booked a hotel and we'll stay there for 2 nights. monday we have GA's and we'll be there at 11.00. tuesday we have seats.
    see ya all there!!! we have the U2startshirts
  6. Dutch U2 fanclub wants to fan-actions in Amsterdam:
    * All singing 40 when the band leaves the stage.
    * Glowing sticks that give light, during One.

Hmm..
  7. Originally posted by Remy:Dutch U2 fanclub wants to fan-actions in Amsterdam:
    * All singing 40 when the band leaves the stage.
    * Glowing sticks that give light, during One.

Hmm..

does not sound that special to me but they can count me in

8. Me neither, more of a 'we have to do something too' thing.