1. Absolutely +10000000

That result is unreal, it looks more like a proshot than anything i saw before. Just the sky-colour changes and the stadium shapes make you think of different nights; otherwise that could be easily the best multicam of the tour so far!!!

Keep it up!
  2. Alright, now I see you're selling them on eBay... I think I will buy it, 2 pounds is more or less the shipment costs so no winning money (or just a little bit, to pay your own efforts etc)... I might buy two hahaha
  3. I also bought it. Burning dvds, printing covers, the cover itself. Seems a reasonable price.

Also i will be uploading the stuff here.
  4. thanks!
    very curious to see the whole dvd!

edit: now all we need is some nice artwork/ dvd cover for it. Stu?

or did you already make a cover for it?
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:Alright, now I see you're selling them on eBay... I think I will buy it, 2 pounds is more or less the shipment costs so no winning money (or just a little bit, to pay your own efforts etc)... I might buy two hahaha

Hi

not really selling them..the link is only for members here (hence why no description or pics are included!)..UK postal is about £1.10..box/print and d/l disc make up the rest...any cheaper we will refund the difference back to buyers...its not about profit its about members having the optimal quality.
    ebay has strict policy on selling dvd`s...and I am not a fan of selling them or using `flebay` as a selling platform...hence why they are only £2...if i could, i`d send them free...without sounding `naff`..the reason for doing it was to try an improve on what was out there!..and to give you guys a `good` dvd of the concert....not quite `pro-shot`..but not far from it!

Risto.. has kindly offered to upload the compressed version, so at least members can view the work before they decide if they require the dvd...so big thank you to that guy!..

dvd`s will be posted tomorrow for all who have ordered it wed/thurs delivery. (re-working the 5.1 today!)
    the d/load version will be handled by risto so hopefully he will upload to this site ASAP.

gen
  6. How about torrenting the DVDs?
    Would be the easiest and cheapest way and it would take the "selling" label from it.
  7. Cant wait to get this in week or so thank you.
  8. Originally posted by u2joost:thanks!
    very curious to see the whole dvd!

edit: now all we need is some nice artwork/ dvd cover for it. Stu?

or did you already make a cover for it?

Hi

thanks for the offer but we have already added sleeve design and dvd print design to the project..also we finished the 5.1mix and have created a very `cool` menu for navigation.
    disc will be mastered tonight and depatched tomorrow.

just a note..when the dvd arrives please make sure you enter the `positive feedback` in fleabay!...otherwise i have to wait 21days for payment!!..part of fleabay/paypals new policy!..
    i guess this is for confirmation of delivery...either way i have to pay!!!
    uk customers should recieve there product wednesday.
    european customers thursday/friday
    US/Japan upto 7 days i would imagine, hopefully less!.

i will also upload 2 further highlight videos on youtube either later tonight, or tomorrow of the final edits...magnificent and crazy tonight.

if you have a 5.1 system then you should enjoy the mix we have done...if not then please use the stereo audio track (5.1 surround might cause some loss of information due to panning and fx if played through a stereo setup)....the menu contains both options so members can choose the correct audio for there hardware set up.....we are quite proud of the 5.1 mix.
    we also have an option to add DTS 5.1..but too be honest after encoding i couln`t really hear much difference..so 5.1 surround was the audio of choice for this dvd.

dvd has been tested on 37" lcd and also 8ft projection...clarity is very good(although some cams are lower quality in places)....audio was tested on logitec`s Z5500 DTS system....

tech details
    720x576 / 16.9 / average bitrate 7000kb
    2 page motion menu system / chapter points for all tracks
    A1 - stereo 2ch digital
    A2 - 5.1 surround (C/RF/LF/RR/RL/LFE) with panning and fx on rears/fronts/centre
    DVD intro (band walkout)
    DVD extra`s (the building and concept of a transformable lcd/ mark fisher/willie williams)
    dual/layer printed dvd.
    unique cover design.
    running time approx 2hrs 19mins.
    data - 7.2gig.

now all you have to do is watch it and enjoy......its pretty good!

enough of the `baiting`....time to post it!.....

gen.

just an update on costs.
    it appears that I over estimated the costing for the UK...it works out at about 27p cheaper!!...so if i put the dvd up again for purchase then i`ll send the difference to one of the charity`s that ebay list..or if i can to U2`S own `one campaign`...or buyers can simply request the refund.
    we also underesitmated the costs of worldwide...that comes in at a loss of 13p!!!...
    this was not done in anyway to `line pockets`...it was done for the love of editing and trying to make something better!...which i believe has been achieved...i just felt awkward putting a price on it!....hopefully members can enjoy the free download when avaliable.

all buyers please feel free to upload to whatever download site you wish ...rapidshare/torrents/personal websites/mediafire/filefont etc.....if you feel like re-editing parts then be my guest!...
    complete dvd will be a 7gig upload / mp4 compressed is around 3.3gig....it would be nice to see the dvd version uploaded as the quality is so much better...removing the 5.1 will reduce the 7gig version down by 450mb...something like dvdshrink is able to do this.
  9. again. Why not save shit loads of hassle and just torrent it?
  10. Wednesday
    sooner than I expected

11. i dont have the time to upload ...my download speed is 20mb...my upload is a poxy 250k..estimated time to upload the full version would be around 2weeks...the compressed version 6 days....i attempted to upload to rapidshare prem account...the up-times were silly...so i stopped it and will now send the files to 2 buyers who have kindly offered to upload to torrents and rapidshare.

if the project had of taken less time then i would happily of uploaded it...but the thing has taken too much time!...time = money where i work....so i cannot tie the pc up for that extended time and continue to work for free!!!(free dont pay bills!)...once the dvd is uploaded then the purchase option will simply be removed from fleabay...

it will only be made avaliable for this reason.....
    In some cases folk do not have the time or speed to download 7gig as quickly as they would like, having the option to pay postal and production costs of £2 is a better option...plus i believe once they view it they will agree its the best £2 they have spent this year!!!

the fleabay option has only been made to members here....thats why it is very `stark` in ebay...i dont want anyone else to see it!!!.....its just a way of paying the postal fee in reality!
    this way true U2 fans get to enjoy it...as they are here!

gen.
  12. Originally posted by Genesis1966:[..]

i dont have the time to upload ...my download speed is 20mb...my upload is a poxy 250k..estimated time to upload the full version would be around 2weeks...the compressed version 6 days....i attempted to upload to rapidshare prem account...the up-times were silly...so i stopped it and will now send the files to 2 buyers who have kindly offered to upload to torrents and rapidshare.

if the project had of taken less time then i would happily of uploaded it...but the thing has taken too much time!...time = money where i work....so i cannot tie the pc up for that extended time and continue to work for free!!!(free dont pay bills!)...once the dvd is uploaded then the purchase option will simply be removed from fleabay...

it will only be made avaliable for this reason.....
    In some cases folk do not have the time or speed to download 7gig as quickly as they would like, having the option to pay postal and production costs of £2 is a better option...plus i believe once they view it they will agree its the best £2 they have spent this year!!!

gen.

£2 if a fair price no doubt. Gonna be lots of run to the Post Office though.