1. thank you for your offer...but i think its under control at the moment.

gen
  2. Good to hear.

Waiting very impatiently. But take your time
  3. Hi

dvd now edited and finished...also contains intro and bonus extra`s at the end...
    full set list is also included...approx lengh of production 2hr:19min:22sec

01. Intro (band and credits intro)
    02. Breathe
    03. No Line On The Horizon
    04. Get On Your Boots
    05. Magnificent
    06. Beautiful Day
    07. Elevation
    08. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    09. Stuck In A Moment (You Can't Get Out Of)
    10. Unknown Caller
    11. The Unforgettable Fire
    12. City of Blinding Lights
    13. Vertigo
    14. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix)
    15. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    16. Pride (In The Name of Love)
    17. MLK
    18. Walk On
    19. Where The Streets Have No Name
    20. One
    21. Mysterious Ways
    22. Ultraviolet
    23. With Or Without You
    24. Moment of Surrender
    25. DVD extra`s Tour Design.

now the final file size is 6.3gig!!!....currently the file is 720x576 PAL, mpeg2...ready for dvd authoring.(video is 16.9 presentation format)

now in order to upload here what do i need to do!...

i take it the file will have to be converted, i have sorenson squeeze, and elcard converter i can use...but what format will give me the best conversion..mp4?, H264?...also i need to keep the final file size down for folks who want to download it...without losing too much quality.

also i see that people who have uploaded dvd`s have a dedicated page with track listings and other information, how do i get this page?..is there an upload area here?..

dvd looks...um....very good!....some songs work alot better than others, the dvd has taken alot of hours to complete, and also i`m fed up with listening to it!!!!!!....`password` `punch it in` you know your name`,,,keeps ringing around inside my head!!!!!!

its been alot of hard work but i`m sure its been worth it....you guys are gonna love it!..

gen.

ps...if anyone wants to cover postage costs and price of the blank disc(pennies!) i`ll also send the DVD.(higher resolution dual layer dvd/chapters/menu/5.1 surround)..i would ask you view the download before you make this request..just in case you dont like the mix!...this is not profit based just i cant send free dvd`s and pay postage!...(not sure if i am allowed to offer this deal here..let me know!...(the offer is because with compression you lose so much detail and chapter points) if i could upload 6gigs i would!!!!...

4. whatever u end up doing can u still put the 6gb version up as an option?? that would be cool
  5. where is the link please can you tell us

Thanks
  6. Best quality with low bitrate is H264 codec. You can use AAC audio and a MP4 or MKV container. Although using XviD and MP3 in AVI container is most popular because most people can play it on their dvd players. Anyway I am very interested in the dual layer dvd! I could also encode it to above formats if you like.

You cant create the page you are talking about, but crew members can

Have you considered using BitTorrent to upload the files? If you'd like to upload it to a rapidshare account i can get one for you If you are not able to upload at all, i will send you a dual layer dvd and postage money and will upload it completely if you want
  7. This looks great
    I would love to have the DVD
    Mabey you could pm me the info you and I will need eg how much it will cost adress
    Thanks
  8. Personally I'd prefer it on rapidshare in divx/avi format and I am interested in the postal version too.

Oh and "password` `punch it in` you know your name"
  9. Hi so can i ask a question to the person who has done this footage are you going to be posting on this website under the video's section i.e. Rapidshare
    please do it looks great
  10. Just read the posts above
  11. Hi

ok dvd now completed (conversion!)..quality does not look too bad, but not a patch on the uncompressed version.
    the files are 199mb and there are 17 of them to upload!!..i have a rapidshare account but at the upload speeds they have i would estimate its gonna take 5-7 days to upload(compressed from 6.9gig to 3.3gig),,,soooo...i few members here have purchased the dvd version from this link...i am hoping one of them will have the time to upload the file...i dont have that time!!!!...the project has already taken alot of time and i cant afford to tie the pc up for another week uploading...

the link to purchase the dvd is here>
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320426579411

there are a few members who have purchased already....could one kindly pm me if they are willing to upload the file here (i will send them the compressed rar files with there dvd to save time)...

dvd contains 5.1 surround mix, chapters and menu`s...box and sleeve design..dual/layer dvd has been used due to the final output being 7.2gig.

compressed version has stereo acc and is compressed into mp4...

now i must sleep!...this has been a very hard project to get right...and once again i must say its been a pleasure and a pain to complete!...i have viewed alot of footage in the last 4 weeks...and the final output is pretty good...well worth the effort...although my wife has reported me as a missing person!!!!!.....

gen.
  12. Thanks once again, just brought a copiey
    looking forward to viewing it