1. It would be fair to say I had a great nights sleep after that run My quads are a little tight today though
  2. Originally posted by iTim:[..]

I only listen to U2 bootlegs whilst I'm running, from Zoo TV onwards. For me, it's difficult to beat the energy of the band and the cheering of the audience when I'm trying to push on.

Originally posted by Mr_Trek:If you want to listen to U2, the best thing you can listen to is the opening of a Popmart show; Mofo, I Will Follow, Gone, Even Better Than The Real Thing, Last Night On Earth and Until the End of the World, try to not run to that

i think theyd do the trick , need a few more cuz id like a 50min-ish playlist
  3. I'd imagine a post-Anaheim 360 opening would work quite well as well. Take East Rutherford for example:

1. Even Better Than The Real Thing
    2. The Fly
    3. Mysterious Ways / Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World (snippet)
    4. Until The End Of The World / Anthem (snippet)
    5. I Will Follow
    6. Get On Your Boots
    7. Magnificent
  4. Originally posted by Mr_TrekI'd imagine a post-Anaheim 360 opening would work quite well as well. Take East Rutherford for example:

1. Even Better Than The Real Thing
    2. The Fly
    3. Mysterious Ways / Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World (snippet)
    4. Until The End Of The World / Anthem (snippet)
    5. I Will Follow
    6. Get On Your Boots
    7. Magnificent

yeppp, Anaheim style shows like that are perfect to running! i've done that exactly but swapped out I Will Follow for Out of Control
  5. Montreal II is for you then :

Even Better Than The Real Thing
    The Fly
    Mysterious Ways / Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) (snippet)
    Until The End Of The World / Where Have All The Flowers Gone? (snippet)
    Out Of Control
    Get On Your Boots
    All I Want Is You

I've really felt like running this week, but I've got a terrible cold so I can't. I hate it.
  6. BUMP

I ran today. Felt good after all the eating I've been doing lately. 3 kilometers in about 15 minutes.

Distance ran:

1. Mr_Trek - 6.9 km
    2. iTim - 4.02 km

Average running speed:
    1. Mr_Trek - 12 km/h
    2. iTim - 9.2 km/h

Total running time:

1. Mr_Trek 34 min 30 sec
    2.. iTim - 26 min 12 sec
  7. Hmm...we need start this running thing again. I'm off to do some indoor climbing tomorrow, quite a decent sport actually. Takes its toll after a while though. Blisters on the hands, cramp in the arms etc.
  8. We do... I have to shake this cold off first though. Feel free to start without me to give me some catching up to do!
  9. I think I'll ease myself back into it next week and post up whatever results I can achieve. Then we'll have something to aim at.
  10. Sorry... Just out of curiosity: what the hell are you both doing?
  11. So Tim... Ready to go serious? I'm getting a smart phone on Sunday... Endomondo or something? Can you make a group competition or something there?
  12. OMG!

Yeah, Endomondo is king. I went out for a few warm-up runs last week, hoping to build upon it this week (although it's bloody warm).

You can create a group. You can also set monthly challenges such as fastest mile, furthest run, fastest average speed etc. Good service on the whole.