1. Really happy for our aussie members and the fans in general. Looks like more dates in the future too. Great news.
  2. yeeeeeeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaa!!! best news ive heard in a long time!!!! plenty of days between shows... looks like they'll have a few shows at each place... Melbourne's etihad stadium will be PEERRFFEECCCTTT for the 360 tour!!!!

3. fixed seating is 53359 so with the ground as well we'd be looking at over 65000 at the concert!!! they played there back in 2006 when it was originally called Telstra Dome... i went to their second show there!! it really is the perfect stadium for 360!!
  4. Can any1 find out if and when the other dates are?
    I have to start planning!!
  5. YESSSSSS about time haha gona have to decide what shows to travel too since they aint coming to adelaide but alteast they r coming here

6. The grass surface is shit, but the stadium is awesome, i'm a regular in there watching my beloved Football team play [their playing home ground], and was just as awesome for the Vertigo Tour. Etihad Stadium [now] aka The Telstra Dome [back then].

7. is there any chance of an adelaide show? i dunt wana go buying tixs interstate for them to turn around and give us a show.
  8. Heres sum pics of the other stadiums

ANZ Stadium in Sydney

Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane

9. I'd say MCG would be better than Etihad, was in the G earlier this year and was just dreaming of the Claw ripping it up way bigger capacity too, you might get more than Pasadena in the MCG
  10. Originally posted by jofice:I'd say MCG would be better than Etihad, was in the G earlier this year and was just dreaming of the Claw ripping it up way bigger capacity too, you might get more than Pasadena in the MCG

yeh the MCG wud possibly be the best stadium for the show to be played in, but they wud be sing it for cricket in december... heres a pic of it anyway
  11. Ah who cares about the cricket, that show would be immense it's like, made for The Claw