1. Accordin to wiki it has a capacity od 100,018 people (incluing standin room, which is where people can stand to watch AFL etc) so if u add the extra people who r on the field u would easily have over 100,000 people, wud be a sight to see
  2. Originally posted by jofice:I'd say MCG would be better than Etihad, was in the G earlier this year and was just dreaming of the Claw ripping it up way bigger capacity too, you might get more than Pasadena in the MCG

I was at the MCG for ZooTV, the sound was horrific, just bounced around all over the place, Vertigo at Etihad was sensational.

3. I'm really glad for you guys
    Just saw the video on U2.com, seems like you're also going to get yet some other new songs
  4. Great news!

Congratulations to our friends from Australia and New Zealand

Shows there are always great!

Greetings from Brazil

5. jan/ feb south america now? i hope so
  6. Where are the cheapest places to go to see a show, anyone know cos I aint missing it. Thinking Melbourne or Sydney as a daytrip.

7. I really hope so, but I think they'll want sometime to finish at least one of their new albums, and I'd love to hear more new songs here in Brazil

8. As long as I hear Every Breaking Wave I will go to a show. Somewhere...it will happen.

9. at this stage im thinking 1st of December in Melb, then 13th in Sydney, then from Syd to melb to see muse play on the 14th at Rod laver. better start saving haha
  10. It looks like I am doing Melbourne a overnight trip. One show is fine with me, cost comes to 250 total there and back without accomodation staying in the airport for a cheap stay.
  11. Originally posted by Andrew_C:[..]

at this stage im thinking 1st of December in Melb, then 13th in Sydney, then from Syd to melb to see muse play on the 14th at Rod laver. better start saving haha

Thats what we might be doing [myself, the missus & her brother [they are as mad U2 as i am], staying at the Dockands for the Etihad concerts, then fly to Sydney.

12. As long as there are cheap flights, probably no difference if your not fussed about the accommadation, we'll probably find the cheapest hostel in Sydney to crash, we are only sleeping there.