1. That sounds alright then. So like one of those backpacker ones? That sounds alright.
  2. I'm wondering if Level 2 in Etihad Stadium might be the best bet if I don't want to queue all day.
  3. OK because I'm so excited that I, there is a 99.98% chance of me getting to Melbourne - Sydney from here is too fucking expensive and Brisbane, well I'd wanna stay a week which I can't afford to go back to Dreamworld and Sea World (hahahahaha!!!) and Perth, well count that out on the basis of hotels and flight costs (eeeek). Anyway, I searched some hotels near Ethihad Stadium, and here's the ones I came across.

http://www.booking.com/landmark/au/telstra-dome.en.html

Ibis Melbourne - Bourke Street ($64.50 - 8 / 10 rating), close to the airport AND 0.6Km away from Ethihad, a nice walk then methinks. And it even has free WiFi - all the stuff is on that page you get. That way I can tell you all about the show when I crash back at the hotel - so if anyone wants a cheap-arse stay with a decent customer rating, that's the go.

Also this from today:

Virgin / Adelaide - Melbourne is around $59, book early as the lady at Flight Centre said. Then back from Melbourne to Adelaide Airport is $79 on Virgin again. I don't think this includes on-board meals 'cos you need to travel more than 2.5 hours or something similar, but hell, there's always some decent takeaway place - but I'd be more concerned with getting a bus 'cos I don't drive or at least finding my way and the gate into Ethihad.

What time for Adelaide do Melbourne tickets go on sale (remember the time-zone difference of us being 30 minutes behind) and how do we get them, via credit card presumably? I need to know all of this so I don't get stuck in a Melbourne I can't get out of.

4. i was on level two straight in front of the stage on the vertigo tour!! the speaker stacks halfway across the ground blew me away!! level two is very good!!
  5. Originally posted by colbourne25:[..]

i was on level two straight in front of the stage on the vertigo tour!! the speaker stacks halfway across the ground blew me away!! level two is very good!!

How hard was it to get those tickets on Vertigo? And what position do you think would be best - level 2 or another?

Also need to know anyone else here off to Melbourne so I can catch up with them...
  6. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

How hard was it to get those tickets on Vertigo? And what position do you think would be best - level 2 or another?

Also need to know anyone else here off to Melbourne so I can catch up with them...

it was very difficult actually drew... im thinking of registering on U2.com now just to get the presale... im gonna try my guts out to get red zone tickets!! are U2.com doing the pre sale tickets for these dates??
  7. So Im guesing we will get our pre-sale information soon. Does anyone know when you are using mutli pre-sale codes if you can buy the 8 tickets together? Or do you have to do 2 lots of 4?

Also I wish they would release full pricing/seating arrangements, if they want us to buy tomorrow morning we are gonna need that info soon!
  8. I am just gonna try that morning and see what happens...
  9. IM DESPERATE TO FIND OUT WHAT THE EXTRA DATES WILL BE, IS THERE ANY1 HERE THAT CAN FIND OUT THIS INFORMATION?

THANKS
  10. Unlikely to be known or at least confirmed until later.

I would assume + or - 1 day of the current schedule. New Zealand, Brisbane and Perth will get 1 extra, Melbourne and Sydney are likely to get an extra 2, possibly 3