1. I'm the happiest bloke in the world right now!!!!

2. You're not serious?

yeh i know the feeling drew...

Come find me in the crowd and boo him together. It should have been Michael Jackson rapping.

*Sunday Bloody Sunday. You were close, though, Drew.

I see what you did there.

Now, depending on whether I remember it or not, I might record the show. Having JayZ there might pay off - record his crap, test it and try for U2. Don't know how much I will record...it could be five songs, it could be half the show or the whole show - but I'm probably gonna try.
  3. haha, the rendition on SBS was great with him in Berlin, but as a support act? Hmm...

4. He couldn't be any worse than Kanye West...couldn't stand his 'music' before he became a worldwide iconic knob either.
  5. cant fukn beleive we got jay Z, what the fuck do they take us for???? that kind of music isnt even all that popular here especially amoungst people aged over 30. coulda had any 4 peice band in the world and i would have been more happy then this. its gona be like kanye all over again, crowd will only cheer when he says U2, the name of the city, and goodbye.
  6. Originally posted by Andrew_C:cant fukn beleive we got jay Z, what the fuck do they take us for???? that kind of music isnt even all that popular here especially amoungst people aged over 30. coulda had any 4 peice band in the world and i would have been more happy then this. its gona be like kanye all over again, crowd will only cheer when he says U2, the name of the city, and goodbye.

Hey, enough whining about a stupid support act. We got U2 in Australia, which is more than we got for the Elevation Tour. We're lucky they've decided to play down here what with all the equipment they have to bring down.

We should be celebrating, not bitching.

7. Originally posted by Andrew_C:cant fukn beleive we got jay Z, what the fuck do they take us for???? that kind of music isnt even all that popular here especially amoungst people aged over 30. coulda had any 4 peice band in the world and i would have been more happy then this. its gona be like kanye all over again, crowd will only cheer when he says U2, the name of the city, and goodbye.

You don't "get" Jay-Z, you "get" U2.
  8. Originally posted by aussiemofo:[..]

Hey, enough whining about a stupid support act. We got U2 in Australia, which is more than we got for the Elevation Tour. We're lucky they've decided to play down here what with all the equipment they have to bring down.

i know i know, i shud be happy they r even coming to Australia, but they overlooked my city so im a little pissed, hows 1 more city gona be soo much of an issue
  9. ok ive gotten all the angryness outa me

do we know when the pre-sale starts yet? and if we can use the code over 2 concerts or just the 1?
  10. Originally posted by aussiemofo:[..]

A crap support act should work well for recording the show. Andrew, you going to Melbourne?

Not sure when a presale starts though; hopefully LiveNation has presales.

For the record, I'll definitely be in Brisbane for that show on the 8th and I'm eyeing off Melbourne. Hop on a Jetstar flight for $50! Take the week off!

If you're eyeing off Melbourne - or anyone for that matter, let me know. I might meet some of you there.

Also, is there a good possibility for two shows in Melbourne a day or so apart?