1. Just listening to this on vinyl. What an album. Each time it gets better. Stay is one of the best songs they’ve written. Some seriously great songs like Zooropa, Lemon, Dirty Day, etc. I love how experimental they were in the 90’s.
  2. Love that mix , is this a fan mix or from a studio cut?

It’s grungier and chunky in parts , but i just love the jarring guitar overdubs that Edge has done , put headphones on and listen , so much happening it’s crazy!

Where did this u2 disappear too ?

Is it too much to expect this experimental u2 to return one day or has that ship well and truly sailed ?
  3. Originally posted by DanialGowans:Love that mix , is this a fan mix or from a studio cut?

It’s grungier and chunky in parts , but i just love the jarring guitar overdubs that Edge has done , put headphones on and listen , so much happening it’s crazy!

Is it too much to expect this experimental u2 to return one day or has that ship well and truly sailed ?
    @justinpushplay
  4. Originally posted by DanialGowans:Love that mix , is this a fan mix or from a studio cut?

Was it really them though they got a load of top producers in who worked their magic on the songs adding sounds that were relatively new to them such as sampling, loops, programmed drum machines, and sequencing etc they maybe went too far away from why people liked them in the first place and into a territory that they had no real right to be in, not that it wasn't good but maybe it was time for them to get back to familiar sounds.
  5. U2 so far in their forties could have a pure rock album and another experimental 90's style but with more current sounds. They are on time maybe, but I think we will continue to see the same U2 from 20 years ago
  6. Originally posted by Damonio123:U2 so far in their forties could have a pure rock album and another experimental 90's style but with more current sounds. They are on time maybe, but I think we will continue to see the same U2 from 20 years ago
    in quarantine*
  7. Originally posted by DanialGowans:Love that mix , is this a fan mix or from a studio cut?

Love it too, guess it's an outtake? (tried to do an edit just now)

8. Yeah good point.

I’m not down for a pure ‘rock’ ( or punk lol ) album from them , it would sound like ‘dad’ rock, and would be an album full of sounds like Get on ur Boots, Elevation, Vertigo, All because of You etc etc no thanks.

That doesn’t mean it can’t be a loud album however but please not just beige one , let’s have some color thrown in too !
  9. Not a fan mix. A mix and edit that supposedly was being considered as an advance single. Would have loved to see that music video...
  10. From what I remember reading here, I think it was actually a mix made for the people working on the visuals of the 360 show so they could use this to develop fitting visuals for the show before U2 were going to play it live.