1. I just want

remove miss sarajevo and put Bad after walk on
    I want this new song
    Glastonbury and mercy

if I have this for Paris show I'm so happy
  2. and you for the rest of the tour wich song do you want ?

3. Mais, c'est la ballade "Drowning Man" qui est la chanson la plus aboutie. The Edge dira même en 1985 : << Je sais que certaines chansons de War pourraient être réenregistrées et améliorées, mais pour Drowning Man, c'est la perfection. C'est l'un des plus beaux enregistrements de toute notre carrière >>.

from wikipedia

translate by google

But is the ballad "Drowning Man" the song is the most successful. The Edge even said in 1985: "I know that some songs could be reregistered War and improved, but for Drowning Man, it's perfection. This is one of the finest recordings of all our careers>>.
  4. I hate that Amazing Grace snippet
  5. OMG!!! B just sang Here us coming Lord at the end of One !!! Freaking Awesome show tonight!!!! And Bono sounds Amazing!!!!

6. for the song before where the streets I prefer running to stand still like ZOO TV TOUR or Bad with snipet of ''40'' like elevation Tour
  7. Ehh wow.

8. I'm on the opposition, I love Amazing Grace! Especially the night we all sang it in the Dallas Cowboy Stadium!! Awesomeness!!!
  9. a purple rain snippet
  10. Hey, UV or Batman ?
  11. I think HMTMKMKM, they got UV last year didn't they?
    Damn, was hoping for Hold Me
  12. Well, it's UV. No show in Munich last year, it was in Berlin. And no UV this year in Germany, so...