1. WHat's up with that second swiss fence they set up? It looks so strange to me, I had never seen aything like that before.

2. Thats security measure, it makes less possible the chance of - I don't know the english word for it...situation when people go crazy and start to run over each other...

I've seen this on many concerts, I believe that even some Vertigo shows had that fence.

But if you look more closely, there are two aditional fences.

3. there was an additional fence in frankfurt too.
  4. mercy

Mothers

Great they uploaded it so soon
    Great version of Mercy, I dont really like MOTD but still great they try it out
  5. Mothers are so beatiful. (no pun intended ) They better keep them in the setlist.
    Marcy has become one of my all-time favourite U2 songs. I have never loved the old version but this new one kicks ass.
  6. North Star is brilliant. 'That must be the internet'.
  7. Just got a short but clear SMS from MacStripey: 'BEST SHOW EVER!!'

Great to read Kirsten, and, I will answer to it tomorrow, way too tired right now. Entschuldigung
  8. MotD was ace and so was North Star when the crowd finish the song for Bono, he couldnt believe it, awesome
  9. Mothers of the Disappeared has always been a beautiful song. The true U2 songs that sound eternally great. Mercy...haven't warmed to that one yet.
  10. Mercy is good for me, but not the same song that was #5 in my Top 25 list.
  11. guys, I just had the f***ing best night of my life what a night, what a show, the sound, the atmosphere, the setlist, the..... the.... everything. It's been the best experience ever. just saying. I'm on a high from that show. And I know I make no sense, that's what such an experience does to you so glad I could be a part of tonight, be there, feel blessed
  12. Originally posted by dieder:Just got a short but clear SMS from MacStripey: 'BEST SHOW EVER!!'

Great to read Kirsten, and, I will answer to it tomorrow, way too tired right now. Entschuldigung

oh I just saw that, Dieder no worries, I just had to tell you