1. Brand new bootleg up fo this show from Alysha.When I see that name,I know the recording will be top.If you went to this show,or just want a great sounding bootleg,get Alysha's boot from this show.Its amazing.Peace
  2. Originally posted by EDDMB: Brand new bootleg up fo this show from Alysha.When I see that name,I know the recording will be top.If you went to this show,or just want a great sounding bootleg,get Alysha's boot from this show.Its amazing.Peace

Alysha's boot is truly amazing. One of the very best 360 so far - thank you!!
  3. Thank you so much. It brings back a lot of memories of that amazing show in Munich
  4. Originally posted by EDDMB: Brand new bootleg up fo this show from Alysha.When I see that name,I know the recording will be top.If you went to this show,or just want a great sounding bootleg,get Alysha's boot from this show.Its amazing.Peace

+1 Alysha does a magical job
  5. just downloaded alysha version from U2T - the most amazing record heard in a long time

BTW: why is Alysha version of Munich show on u2start labelled as "remastered" - was any remasterisation done to the original recording (the original recording is just brilliant)?
  6. Originally posted by celtic:just downloaded alysha version from U2T - the most amazing record heard in a long time

BTW: why is Alysha version of Munich show on u2start labelled as "remastered" - was any remasterisation done to the original recording (the original recording is just brilliant)?

Yep. U2Freak strikes again, though.
  7. I'll clean it up later. Prefer to have just the original just. Especially when it's so good.
  8. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate U2 freak's work and he has done some tremendous job with some recordings (but not all to be honest - just MHO)...

I just think that with such a brilliant recording, u2start should upload also the original recording...
  9. I agree, we will gladly add provided links to the system

I think u2freak's remaster is definitely better now though
  10. I must agree after I have listened to both...

U2Freak/Whatever did a nice touch on this one, so hats off and many thanks again to both, Alysha and U2Freak
  11. Yes, sooo....

I just wanted to say that it was amazing night. My ranking of concerts of this tour looks like:
    1. Turin, Hannover, Munich
    2. Frankfurt
    3. Vienna

I arrived at the stadium about 6 o'clock in the morning, there were many complications with the gates, so we had to run few times between them and numbers failed, of course
    Very nice people in the queue, I find Germans very friendly, behaving themselves and polite people. Another kind of people by the way, one could never allow Poles to drink beer in public, that would be a catastrophe

The run was my personal best, without a doubt!
    I was standing in the first row just in front of Bono, the best place I could imagine.
    The set was also the best from what I've seen this year on 360tour. Hearing I will Follow, Mothers Of The Disappeared is wonderful experience.
    Also the new songs - North Star which we began to sing along - Bono's face expression was unforgettable
    And, after this concert I'm a fan of Mercy, don't know how did that happen!
    On Mothers Bono did see my 'el pueblo vencera' transparent was too lazy to sing it
    Bono in general had a lot of interactions with the first row, and then came WOWY during which I did a 'heart gesture' to Bono and he smiled at me and tapped his chest. I nearly pissed my pants then You can see it on youtube after the falsetto part. Also Clayton, who is the coolest U2 member - scientifict fact, smiled 2 times at me, when I was showing him this - .
    Amazing night in the slight rain!

and this is my video from Munich: