1. I loved Bono's reaction to the crowd finishing the song for him, he was astonished
  2. North Star is incredible. Said before ill say it again. the crowd finishing it was EPIC. And i hate that word.
  3. Originally posted by Doc32:North Star is incredible. Said before ill say it again. the crowd finishing it was EPIC. And i hate that word.

Or it was AWESOME. And i hate that word.

4. I think this is one of the coolest 360 tour setlists so far.

Leg 1 London was also great with Bad, Stay and the others..
  5. The crowd singing the end of North Star... absolutely amazing.

If the reviews for this show give the crowd anything less than 5 stars, something is seriously wrong with the reviewers.
  6. Originally posted by MacStripey:guys, I just had the f***ing best night of my life what a night, what a show, the sound, the atmosphere, the setlist, the..... the.... everything. It's been the best experience ever. just saying. I'm on a high from that show. And I know I make no sense, that's what such an experience does to you so glad I could be a part of tonight, be there, feel blessed

Glad you had such a great time, really glad
  7. My 13th U2 concert...

Not the best one, but among the finest...

The band was brilliant, especially Bono was in a great mood and high spirits...

The setlist was brilliant, to hear Mothers and Mercy live

8. U2 Munich 2010-09-15 North Star

U2 Munich 2010-09-15 Mothers Of The Disappeared

U2 Munich 2010-09-15 Mercy

Thanks to U2006com(U2gigs.com)..............
  9. They were posted yesterday, but thanks anyway I've eventually watched the North Star video and YES, it's awesome!