1. Loooove Miracle Drug
  2. + A Man And A Woman

love that song

how can I hurt when I'm holding you...
  3. It has some good songs but overall it has to many annoying ones. For me it’s the first album that i can’t listen to in full. All albums after it’s the same, maybe 3 or 4 good tracks but no full streak. But let them being more music, maybe there’s Some great tunes coming.
  4. Originally posted by Pipo:It has some good songs but overall it has to many annoying ones. For me it’s the first album that i can’t listen to in full. All albums after it’s the same, maybe 3 or 4 good tracks but no full streak. But let them being more music, maybe there’s Some great tunes coming.
    In my case, listening to U2 works a bit differently. Of course, I have songs I like more and less, but when I play every album, it goes all the way, from start to finish. Always. An album is a story that has coherence only when you listen to it in its entirety.
  5. Hi everybody... It's been awhile. I'm still kickin'... hope you all are will. Missed ya's, but I'm back and look forward to catching up.
  6. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:Hi everybody... It's been awhile. I'm still kickin'... hope you all are will. Missed ya's, but I'm back and look forward to catching up.
    Welcome back, Greg!
  7. Originally posted by raf90:[..]
    In my case, listening to U2 works a bit differently. Of course, I have songs I like more and less, but when I play every album, it goes all the way, from start to finish. Always. An album is a story that has coherence only when you listen to it in its entirety.
    could someone explain me this album? never understood this one
  8. @Damonio123

In my opinion, "Bomb" is U2's most guitar-oriented album to date. Furthermore, it's very melodic and, in addition, fantastic in terms of lyrics. "Love And Peace," "Man And A Woman," "Crumbs," "Miracle," "Sometimes" - these songs are lyrically incredible and very moving. But the highlight of the album is still the lyrics for "Yahweh." Try to focus on how Bono sings to avoid making a fist with hand, to make lips kiss instead of speaking criticism. And that scream at the end when the question is asked, "Why is it always dark before dawn?"

It's a great album. Just like every U2 album.
  9. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:Hi everybody... It's been awhile. I'm still kickin'... hope you all are will. Missed ya's, but I'm back and look forward to catching up.
    Great to have you back
  10. Hey Greg, good to see you again
  11. Great to see you all! Who's got a show coming up? November 1 is my big day!