1. I saw it this morning... I don't want it, I'll buy it when the moment comes. Thanks anyway
  2. listening to the leaked album right now... sounds GREAT and a little bit of a different style from their previous work!! still early days but i think it might be up there as good as their debut
  3. i'll still buy it when its officially released
  4. @coulbourne
    How long have you followed this guys? Is Whatever.... your favorite album of them? I find your review very encouraging, I didnt expect such positive reactions!
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:@coulbourne
    How long have you followed this guys? Is Whatever.... your favorite album of them? I find your review very encouraging, I didnt expect such positive reactions!

I have followed them pretty much since "whatever...". The first song i ever heard of them was When the Sun Goes Down and LOVED it!! Then bought their album and I absolutely fell in love with it!! not one bad track on it!! and it's been their stand out for me in comparison to their next two albums... but now listening to Suck it And See it is defintely very very good!! and still growing on me
  6. Oke, that's exactly what I wanted to hear, if a long term fan likes this album better than Nightmare and specially Humbug, then it must be pretty good. Still waiting to the official release, though, I don't want to spoil the party too early although I might give up in the end, download the leak and then wait and buy it. Thanks
  7. i loved Humbug. do most AM fans dislike it?

8. I believe so. I have two friends who are massive Arctic Monkeys fans and they hated Humbug.
  9. I am, and I do.

10. I guess since Humbug was the 1st album of theirs i had i didnt know any better, its definatly different to thier 1st 2.

Probably similar to how new Muse fans like The Resistance but long time fans feel its weak in comparison to their 1st four
  11. Exactly.
  12. As much as I hate to say it, AM albums get worse.

Not a fan of the new one