1. Originally posted by popmartsarajevo:I used to be a fan.But know I can't even stand the singin voice of the frontman.

And their stupid argument with Slash,divided two great music men.

Too long did the original group, it is very difficult two roosters who live in the same pen.

2. you really can't go wrong with Appetite and both Use Your Illusions. 3 great albums. Personally Use II is my favourite (but stop before My World plays :S)
  3. I'm currently listening to Appetite for Destruction in it's entirety for the first time in about 2 years and just remembering how it stands the test of the time. I need a remaster of this album, it would sound even better & even more fresh. Also need to note that it turned 24 a few days ago.
  4. I love Appetite. Still kicks serious ass even now. I've been getting into Lies, love Mama Kin and Nice Boys (though the originals are hard to top).
  5. A4D is the second best album of the 1980's.
  6. Estranged is one of the few true musical masterpieces ever.
  7. Appetite is a top rock and roll album on the tracks of the Stones (till the 70's) and Aerosmith (in the 70's)

8. pretty hard to say but if i must take a pick this would be my choice too
  9. I listened to the pure genius that is Coma today. Wow is the only word I can use...

For a UYI 'Best Of' for me, it'd be:

Right Next Door To Hell
    Dust And Bones
    Perfect Crime
    You Ain't The First
    Bad Obsession
    Double Talkin' Jive
    Civil War
    14 Years
    Yesterdays
    Pretty Tied Up
    Breakdown
    Locomotive
    So Fine
    Estranged
    You Could Be Mine
    Don't Cry (UYI2 Version)
    My World
    Coma

10. i'm listening to Rock in Rio 3 .. first time i hear there's an interpreter that translates live what a singer says
    pretty funny at the beginning .. pretty annoying after a while hehehe