1. Absolutely understandable.

If I may ask, who's feed is it?
    As far as I know (and noticed during the shows this year), not everybody on stage does use IEMs, and there are still some wedges on stage along with some smaller monitors (?) plus guitar amps.
    As Chuck Leavell counts in most of the songs, does he use a click for that only or for full songs, too? My guess is, only for the count in.

I think their sound is very good these days, sometimes Navarro is turning up certain guitar parts a tad too much for my taste - I think that these guitar 'attacks' won't be on the iem feeds.

Any of you tapers can shed a light on this? Thank you in advance!

2. There are no click tracks at least at the soundcheck, question answered
  3. Correct, I've never heard any metronome on any Stones iem feeds

4. Show "Gimme Shelter" 4 IEM in the mix
  5. Wauw those IEM recordings of Vienna sound amazing
  6. Thanks for the uploads! Great!

And also thank you for amswering my question regarding possible click tracls. So Chuck probably just uses a metronome for the count- ins.

Is it correct that the following musicuans on stage use IEMs:ä, at least for a few songs:

Mick
    Matt Clifford
    Darryl Jones
    Bernhard Fowler
    Chuck Leavell

No IEMs:
    Keith
    Ronnie
    Steve Jordan
    Tim Ries
    Carl Denson
    Sasha Allen

Is that correct?
  7. Originally posted by hoserama:It wouldn't be in the vault then.

With how Stones iem recordings are immediately bootlegged and sold, it makes sense to hold them back.

Correct. My samples are strictly for educational purposes. Nothing will ever leave my house.

8. Amazing show yesterday like if last years Detroit never happened where I had a feeling they should stop (apart from Mick) yesterday they were all on fire
  9. Originally posted by zbych:[image]
    Amazing show yesterday like if last years Detroit never happened where I had a feeling they should stop (apart from Mick) yesterday they were all on fire
    Nice, looks like a great atmosphere
  10. Originally posted by Papo:Thanks for the uploads! Great!

And also thank you for amswering my question regarding possible click tracls. So Chuck probably just uses a metronome for the count- ins.

Is it correct that the following musicuans on stage use IEMs:ä, at least for a few songs:

Mick
    Matt Clifford
    Darryl Jones
    Bernhard Fowler
    Chuck Leavell

No IEMs:
    Keith
    Ronnie
    Steve Jordan
    Tim Ries
    Carl Denson
    Sasha Allen

Is that correct?
    You are welcome. Your assessment comes close, but you forgot the backing vocals. All IEM are on for the whole show.

11. I have read your discussion with RS fans on IORR, would be a waste of time for myself, but anyway, an Interesting read in the train indeed.