1. I'm sorry. The Stones haven't been the same bad since Brian died. How can anyone even listen to anything since that!

Hahahahahaha!!!
  2. Originally posted by spfletty:I'm sorry. The Stones haven't been the same bad since Brian died. How can anyone even listen to anything since that!

Hahahahahaha!!!
  3. Originally posted by melon51:This song is 50 years old and I guess I never cared for it a whole lot but this version kinda blows me away, knowing the age of the guys. Mick is even going for the high notes (which to my memory he skipped for the last 30 years). I'd say this would make U2 jealous

[YouTube Video]

Granpas without new music? Pass.
  4. Originally posted by BloodyValentine:[..]

Excited to hear this.

From what Keith said, Charlie Watts is the drummer on the new album even though it will be played live by the new guy.

Sounds familiar.
    nooooooooooooooo

don't start all that again
  5. Seriously. Charlies dead, man. How can anyone listen to this band that should have stopped when founding member Brian Jones died.
  6. Originally posted by spfletty:Seriously. Charlies dead, man. How can anyone listen to this band that should have stopped when founding member Brian Jones died.

Just because he's six feet under doesn't mean Charlie's dead.

Charlie's drums never died.

I just listened to Goat's Head Soup and Charlie's alive and kicking man. Your efforts to bum us out will never work.

Charlie's gonna be alive and kicking on Hackney Diamonds too, do you hear?.

Viva Las Rocas Rodantes.

Death shall have no dominion.
  7. Snippet: youtube.com/shorts/3Vm7FUjIbQU
  8. start me up style

the video though, is just embarrassing outdated stereotypical 1980s hair band type shit
  9. I’m absolutely fine with anything involving Sidney Sweeney. And I love the billboard animations