5 giugno - Old Trafford, Manchester
    9 giugno - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgo
    15 giugno - Principality Stadium, Cardiff
    19 giugno- Twickenham Stadium
    22 giugno Olympiastadion, Berlino
    26 giugno Orange Velodrome, Marsiglia
    30 Giugno - Mercedes-Benz Arena, Stoccarda
    4 luglio- Letnany Airport, Praga
    8 luglui - PGE Narodowy Stadium, Varsavia.
  2. The Stones are great, fair play to them.
  3. Prices are totally insane as the last year, but hell yesssss, The Stones tour again!! And what more, they play Prague this time, I wouldn't even dare to dream. With those prices it is the only show I aim for, but I am so happy!
  4. A little irrelevant but what a day for gigs in the uk the 19th June will be. I booked tickets for foo fighters in Manchester a while back then there’s pearl jam at the o2 and now the Rolling Stones at twickenham.
  5. Originally posted by bazzzz:no stopping, they are back again
    17 maggio - Croke Park, Dublino
    22 maggio - London Stadium
    No Italy, no Spain, no Southern Europe at all actually? Lame. Although I'd never be able to consciously afford it with these ticket prices...
  6. Originally posted by bazzzz:no stopping, they are back again
    17 maggio - Croke Park, Dublino
    22 maggio - London Stadium
    Dublin is subject to license - would be 4th concert at Croke Park this year.

Will there be lucky dip tickets?
  7. Think they’ll get away with it seeing as there was only two shows at Croke last year and a fourth show still means only 3 weekends seeing as Taylor Swift is doing consecutive nights.
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Think they’ll get away with it seeing as there was only two shows at Croke last year and a fourth show still means only 3 weekends seeing as Taylor Swift is doing consecutive nights.
    Dunno...there was a resident on Today FM earlier saying they will all be objecting
  9. You can just hear the residents now
    ‘It was 3 last year, now they want 4, before you know it there will be concerts every week’ lol. Joking aside does anyone on here live in the area and is it really a major disruption for the days leading up to and after the concert as well or just a bit of an inconvenience for locals on the day?
  10. We have a football stadium in the middle of a resident area in Prague and there is no limit for concerts, except there is a 10 p.m. curfew which the bands respect. Well, Bruce Springsteen wasn't able to finish at 10 with his 3,5 hour show , but other than that the concerts really end at 10 and I haven't heard about local people complaining.
  11. how much are Stones tickets usually? They're on my "bands to see live at least once" list, but I'm afraid, they are too expensive for me (not having a job atm).