1. Originally posted by deanallison:You can just hear the residents now
    ‘It was 3 last year, now they want 4, before you know it there will be concerts every week’ lol. Joking aside does anyone on here live in the area and is it really a major disruption for the days leading up to and after the concert as well or just a bit of an inconvenience for locals on the day?
    It's quite a densely populated area and it's all very close to Croke Park. Then there's the works that go on before and after the gigs. I can see where they are coming from, but I'd tolerate it if I lived in that area. It's only four nights in a year.

2. + Fee's

Wow.
  3. Originally posted by sparko:how much are Stones tickets usually? They're on my "bands to see live at least once" list, but I'm afraid, they are too expensive for me (not having a job atm).

The GA in Stuttgart will be 79E, in Berlin 112E. But GA is pretty much the second half of the field, the first half will be way more expensive, and the pit (like 1000 tickets closest to the stage) will be 800E. Yes, totally insane. Seats will be pretty expensive too.

Other countries will be cheaper, but not much. But the Pit tickets, which will cost 800E in Germany will be 285 in Marseille for instance.
  4. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    It's quite a densely populated area and it's all very close to Croke Park. Then there's the works that go on before and after the gigs. I can see where they are coming from, but I'd tolerate it if I lived in that area. It's only four nights in a year.
    Yeah I don’t think 4 nights is too much to ask even with the works either side of the show. Hopefully the residents and council use a bit of common sense to keep the number of shows down to an acceptable amount whilst allowing for the odd exception to the rule of specifically 3 shows.
  5. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    dont forget the GAA championships in both Football and Hurling are on there too nearly every weekend for the entire summer,so there is plenty of disrubtion in the area. (I dont live there myself) but I can see where the residents are coming from
  6. £99 for GA for UK it seems. Going rate. Fair enough. Hope I can get for Edinburgh!
  7. Bloody Mick, ripping off loyal fans, I know somebody who saw them in the late 70’s and paid a fraction of that price.
  8. Managed to get GA for Murrayfield. £103. Standard-ish nowadays.