1. Yeah managed to pick up GA for London stadium for same price- to be honest im not really interested in them at all- but i guess its a bucket list thing- suprised how easy it was to get ticks. I just went on at 930 and got straight through on the amex sale
  2. Originally posted by zooropa93:[..]
    Bloody Mick, ripping off loyal fans, I know somebody who saw them in the late 70’s and paid a fraction of that price.

Not so long ago i think i paid for The Bridges to Babylon Tour below 40€ (conversion of 1500 BF )
  3. I saw them many Times.i don't remember the prices.this time we're thinking about London 22nd may.
    London Stadium
    I don't Know How it is.we were thinking about seats.we're bringing children ( grown children ) this time
    They must see them!
  4. Prices in Germany went up until 799€ (levels below were 499€ and 350€) thats way too much, so they can keep their tickets.

5. been there for 360 shows and had a blast... , but thing that bothers me to this day hearing those crap everytime U2 is about to play there or Coldplay, or both the same year... for what F...reaking sake did they build this shit in the residential area?! (i know there was older one before that but...)

How can you build a stadium that is almost the biggest in EU (had it have the 4th normal secition it would have been) and have constant issues with organizing events there...

and to make Dublin authorities even brighter .. they did the same with Aviva stadium few years later! ... instead of moving it to the outskirts so it wouldn't disturb the residents

Have our Politians learned nothing? as someone once said ....
  6. Originally posted by zbych:[..]

been there for 360 shows and had a blast... , but thing that bothers me to this day hearing those crap everytime U2 is about to play there or Coldplay, or both the same year... for what F...reaking sake did they build this shit in the residential area?! (i know there was older one before that but...)

How can you build a stadium that is almost the biggest in EU (had it have the 4th normal secition it would have been) and have constant issues with organizing events there...

and to make Dublin authorities even brighter .. they did the same with Aviva stadium few years later! ... instead of moving it to the outskirts so it wouldn't disturb the residents

Have our Politians learned nothing? as someone once said ....
    The Aviva is a redevelopment of the old Lansdowne Road.. which I lived right beside for a number of years. It's easily accessable from central Dublin. They tried to build a national stadium in Abbottstown about 15 years ago but it turned in a white elephant and had no transport infrastructure to support it. Aviva is a 50,000 capacity so significantly less than Croker and causes less disturbance overall.
  7. Originally posted by Toxic:Prices in Germany went up until 799€ (levels below were 499€ and 350€) thats way too much, so they can keep their tickets.
    You can also choose some of the packages - you get a bag and a laminated poster for about 500 Euro extra

Sad thing is (I mean even more than the general pricing), taht for a long time most of the best tickets are only available as those packages. 800 Euro for the pit is actually not enough. They try whether people will buy those for 1300! Only later will those be released for the "normal" 800. The same applies for all cathegories.
  8. Lucky Dip tickets are by far the best way for seeing the Stones. Not sure if they will be made available this time around, but they might show up tomorrow on rollingstones.com (very limited availability though...couple of hundred per show I think, but scalpers won't buy them as it is all personal ID entry/pick up).

Last year they cost about 60 euro, and although they are advertised as "could be anywhere in the buiding," most of them are usually GA tickets but some of them are actually No Filter Pit tickets (I know from personal experience)
  9. Originally posted by BigGiRL:Lucky Dip tickets are by far the best way for seeing the Stones. Not sure if they will be made available this time around, but they might show up tomorrow on rollingstones.com (very limited availability though...couple of hundred per show I think, but scalpers won't buy them as it is all personal ID entry/pick up).

Last year they cost about 60 euro, and although they are advertised as "could be anywhere in the buiding," most of them are usually GA tickets but some of them are actually No Filter Pit tickets (I know from personal experience)
    Yeap, especially at the overpriced German shows all people I have heard from ended up in the Pit with their Lucky dips. Then it is really a great value. But it is hard to take the risk if you pay for the flight, hotel etc. and risk to end up in the nosebleeds. It is too much adrenalin for me.

I did Pit twice the last year - for 235 Euro in Amsterdam and 270 Euro in Stockholm, which is also insane, but yeah, that is as far as I am willing to go. The shows were absolutely brilliant. This year I only aim for the Prague Pit. No way I am going to pay for a package, so I am quite anxious about the availability of the "normaly overpriced" tickets.
  10. Originally posted by BigGiRL:Lucky Dip tickets are by far the best way for seeing the Stones. Not sure if they will be made available this time around, but they might show up tomorrow on rollingstones.com (very limited availability though...couple of hundred per show I think, but scalpers won't buy them as it is all personal ID entry/pick up).

Nothing's been announced, yet.

I'm just a casual fan, not a huge deal to me.