1. I'd love this to happen. Sydney or Point Depot I don't mind. As long as its video... Never understood why R&H was so maligned. Some classic tracks on it - some absolute classic live gems.
  2. Originally posted by dylbagz:[..]

I would have to say that unless they release Point Depot as a Bluray/DVD, I would rather them release another show in pristine quality as a CD instead, cause we already have four brilliant radio broadcasts or soundboards for the Dublin shows.. I'd much prefer a professionally mixed soundboard of one of the Sydney shows or Osaka or something over a minimal upgrade on shows that are practically CD quality anyway

Sure, I mean video, not audio.
  3. I (as maybe a few of us have done) set up a 'B-sides' album of R&H. In iTunes you'll see it as Disc 2. It has:

Dancing Barefoot
    Unchained Melody
    Everlasting Love
    Hallelujah Here She Comes
    Fortunate Son
    Jesus Christ
    A Room At The Heartbreak Hotel
    Christmas Baby Please Come Home

Potential choices for extra tracks (I think there's more):

She's A Mystery To Me
    If I Had A Rocket Launcher
    Can't Help Falling In Love With You

And from memory too - I found out about these ages ago - and would love to hear some of them:

Heartland Storm
    Moving Out
    My Time Hasn't Come
    Prisoner Of Love
    We Almost Made It This Time

As mentioned already, a Point Depot DVD would be special and worth buying the set alone for alongside the AIWIY video.
  4. Everlasting Love is the U2 song I hear played most on Australian radio without a doubt
  5. ^ That, Angel Of Harlem, Desire or Sunday Bloody Sunday.
  6. Yeah that's about right. Beautiful Day gets a fair run, nothing post ATYCLB though. One and Mysterious Ways are up there too, but Everlasting Love is definitely the most played.

Funnily enough I have heard Lemon and Fortunate Son both played on Triple M over here in Brisbane too.
  7. Triple M really comes out with some unique choices amongst some of the dross.

To hear Lemon on the radio...pretty lengthy for a radio play isn't it.
  8. Yeah it was on a day where they were playing everything but album hits type thing. Like 'great songs you've never heard' or something, I can't quite remember. I loved every second of it, even though I don't particularly like the song.

I also hope that if they do ever remaster/reissue R&H, they decide to bring out Heartland at the next show I'm at. That will be all.
  9. Heartland has never been played live has it? What a shame.

That was on the Vertigo Tour show day I think they were doing that, or was it for the 18 Singles release?
  10. Nope, never. A travesty in my opinion.

Doing what? I'm lost
  11. @dre only snippeted as intro to Streets on a pair of Lovetown shows. A SHame indeed,

12. Indeed.

Triple M were playing a whole bunch of U2 songs on the Vertigo Tour show days in each state. I don't recall anything similar for 360.

@dre only snippeted as intro to Streets on a pair of Lovetown shows. A SHame indeed,

Hmmmm. Needs to be adjusted to be a full intro - and not just an intro, the full song.