1. It's a fan favourite but I don't think that means anything to the band. It won't be performed ever, methinks.

I'd love to be wrong tho.
  2. You never know. Who expected Ultraviolet, Your Blue Room or Electrical Storm?

3. Ultraviolet had been extensively played during a previous tour, Electrical Storm was even a single. Your Blue Room was the biggest song on its album after Miss Sarajevo. They're just not comparable to Heartland, a hidden gem in the middle of an album where half of the material has been long forgotten. I just doubt Bono knows a single verse from the song if asked promptly
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Ultraviolet had been extensively played during a previous tour, Electrical Storm was even a single. Your Blue Room was the biggest song on its album after Miss Sarajevo. They're just not comparable to Heartland, a hidden gem in the middle of an album where half of the material has been long forgotten. I just doubt Bono knows a single verse from the song if asked promptly

dude you never know. They played Scarlet!
  5. And it was a waste of three minutes of my two 360 concerts

6. HAHAHA!! Yeah, we always said that it's great to resurrect old, unknown songs... But they seem to choose the wrong ones sometimes.
  7. Scarlet was brilliant. It was Bono's shit talk that ruined it.
  8. Whatever it was, I just didn't like it at all. A quick run through 11 o'clock tick Tock would have sufficed

9. Old fellas need to catch their breath some time. A nice slow Scarlet is just the trick.
  10. Scarlet sounded absolutely beautiful live, loved hearing that bass and piano pulse through my body. Just needed Bono to STFU during it

11. +1

anyway i prefer this than an intro pre recorded or something like that