1. Liking the sound of this on first listen! I feel the guys have a bit more groove to them than they had in recent years?
  2. After a few more listens, I have to conclude that this is going to be the political anthem of this album. I'm not sure if this will replace Sunday Bloody Sunday in live sets, maybe New Year's Day, but it certainly might do the job. After all, if you scroll down BBC, you'll get more than enough news about armed conflict. If Sunday Bloody Sunday was about the civilian victims of political unrest, this song is all about the soldiers. Anyway, I like the feel of it and I like the message. Enough said.

9.5/10
  3. 2nd listen now, it didnt feel this groovy (?) the 1st time, i dunno if groovy is the right word but Adam is awesome here.
  4. Drums shortly after the 2 minute mark are similar to Ordinary Love...

5. Well spotted, it rang a bell somewhere in my mind but I couldn't place it - now you've done it. Kudos

Still loving this one.
  6. not digging this song

7. Slug AND One Minute Warning
  8. LOVING this more and more. I honestly don't think the guys have had a rock and roll groove like this since Two Hearts Beat As One.
  9. Probably the worst song on the album for me right now.

10. ^Funny, because, it's probably the best after Raised By Wolves for me
  11. cant get into this song at all.....just feels like its not really going anywhere