Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Legs (1): New Zealand, Australia and Asia
Shows: 15
  1. That's what I was thinking plastic. The market is most certainly flooded!
  2. Originally posted by italianplastic:So many big concerts coming up in the next year - Metallica, Elton John, Queen, Fleetwood Mac...most announced months ago. I think the demand is still there, but it'll be slow.

To be honest, after mentioning it to several people I know, I get the impression most people are unaware of this tour.
  3. "As there is no mention of it, & the sound booths weren't shown on the Sydney map, I think you'd have a good case if the sound booths do block your view"

Agree, and I'd argue the case is stronger because there are tickets clearly identified as having sight restrictions and I avoided those for that reason. Hoping that having set aside a category for them I should be ok.
  4. Joshua Tree 2017 at Twickenham I paid £210 for two tickets in general sale. No where did it say restricted viewing. Everytime the band went onto the B stage I would lose sight of them as the sound poles was blocking the view.
  5. Originally posted by SJKamal:Joshua Tree 2017 at Twickenham I paid £210 for two tickets in general sale. No where did it say restricted viewing. Everytime the band went onto the B stage I would lose sight of them as the sound poles was blocking the view.
    I had this on the first night.
    Second night i had better view with a cheaper ticket.
  6. Can someone do a quick summary of which of these 2019 shows are standard ticketing (paper tickets to be picked up at box office or mailed, or print @home tickets) and which are phone/paperless tickets?
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:Can someone do a quick summary of which of these 2019 shows are standard ticketing (paper tickets to be picked up at box office or mailed, or print @home tickets) and which are phone/paperless tickets?
    All GA in Australia & New Zealand is mobile only, ticket sent 3 days before the show. For Japan you can pick-up tickets at 7/11 stores. For Seoul & Singapore its unclear.

I'll let someone else provide the info as for seats.
  8. Ticketmaster states this for Melbourne but it probably apples everywhere:

Ticket Printing Delay:

All hard tickets for Marvel Stadium will be delayed until 9:00am, Friday 18th October.

All Collector Tickets will be dispatched a month prior to the event.

All Mobile & Print-At-Home tickets will be delayed until 72 hours prior to event day
  9. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    All GA in Australia & New Zealand is mobile only, ticket sent 3 days before the show. For Japan you can pick-up tickets at 7/11 stores. For Seoul & Singapore its unclear.

i am totally agree ,no more illegal reselling.

too bad you no longer have a paper card as a reminder
  10. Now we've just got to get rid of the 'legal' scalping. I've noticed that on Ticketbastard's reselling site they've already listed to Brisbane Suncorp show (a Ticketek venue). No tickets available yet though.

https://resale.ticketmaster.com.au/u2-tickets-milton-qld-12-11-2019/tickets/2701484

I do see that it says,
    Note: Prices can exceed face value. All prices in Australian Dollar (AUD)
    Wonder if they're sticking to the maximum 10% increase. Unlikely

No sign of ticket reselling for Sydney & Adelaide. Maybe it's to do with the anti-scalping laws. In NSW it's illegal to resell tickets at more than 10% above face value. QLD looks the same as VIC, where these laws only apply for 'major events', don't know if U2 concerts have that status. No idea what the situation is in SA or WA.
  11. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Thanks for the summary. I would worry big time if I didn't have my tickets 72h before the gig but I'm sure it'll work out just fine
  12. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Ticketmaster states this for Melbourne but it probably apples everywhere:

Ticket Printing Delay:

All hard tickets for Marvel Stadium will be delayed until 9:00am, Friday 18th October.

All Collector Tickets will be dispatched a month prior to the event.

All Mobile & Print-At-Home tickets will be delayed until 72 hours prior to event day
    Is there possibility for collectors tickets for GA? Just curious