1. Really not that interested in an album if it's going to be like SOE. Very weak.

I'm indifferent at the moment.
  2. Hell yeah I am excited about an album, come on guys
  3. I think they will come back with a bang.
  4. Didn't Adam say about new material - they were inspired by Stuck?

Uhhhhh that's not good
  5. That is good. I'd quite happily take an ATYCLB 2.0. Ignoring the typical U2start agenda of not liking popular U2 songs - ATYCLB was a great album.
  6. By my calculations they need to deliver a new album by 13 June 2023 to avoid exceeding the greatest interval between studio albums. NLOTH and SOI were...and this is where it does get kinda weird...2020 days apart!

The countdown is on!!!
  7. 1 - They should sack Guy... the weakest manager of them all
    2 - Release some archive stuff for U2.com members (just look what Pearl Jam and Metallica does...
    3 - stop trying to be radio friendly and record whatever they have
    4 - stop overhinking
    5 - go for Zoo TV Re-Broadcast tour when touring is posssible
  8. AB30 tour in 2022
  9. really, I would need something new from the band, songs like mofo or blackout, something like that. but with what they said about Stuck, besides the Youtube channel, I have no interest at all about the music that they will bring in the future.
  10. Originally posted by Damonio123:really, I would need something new from the band, songs like mofo or blackout, something like that. but with what they said about Stuck, besides the Youtube channel, I have no interest at all about the music that they will bring in the future.
    I would love a tour anyway, they are amazing and always will be at that