1. this topic can run
  2. IF Kingdom is the little preview of SOA that REALLY captures the soul of the album it's gonna be a beauty...

3. Don't listen to him, he's stupid.

4. I hope that 'Kingdom' that we heard before the gig awsnt the complete song. If it's part of a song it's a potential smasher. And if the rest of the album is like that, then it's pretty experimental
  5. A mixture of the songs from Rick Rubin and whatever was left from No Line On The Horizon could be interesting; though it could also be very hard to do?
  6. Originally posted by kris_smith87:A mixture of the songs from Rick Rubin and whatever was left from No Line On The Horizon could be interesting; though it could also be very hard to do?

Make either a Fez or Rick Rubin album, do not mix it.
  7. Originally posted by kris_smith87:A mixture of the songs from Rick Rubin and whatever was left from No Line On The Horizon could be interesting; though it could also be very hard to do?

Would probably sound weird seeing as they came from two completely different sessions. Probably wouldnt have much of an album feel
  8. I prefer Fez stuff. Obviously I don't know what it looks like but I'm not too keen on the work with Rick Rubin. Saints are Coming and Window In The Skies were good singles but I certainly don't want an album full of those songs
  9. I would love a more experemental album but tbh another u2 release sometime next year would be amazing no matter what! I have faith that it will be great no matter what sound/sessions they use.
  10. Originally posted by dieder:I prefer Fez stuff. Obviously I don't know what it looks like but I'm not too keen on the work with Rick Rubin. Saints are Coming and Window In The Skies were good singles but I certainly don't want an album full of those songs

those 2 tracks wernt made to be on an album though. One was a cover and the other was a half arsed attempt at a Christmas song. The man might make a decent album