1. I see how people think it's a bit of a mash up, which is simple because we know that it is.

I still think it's brilliant
  2. Rather like it. Espescially the "Alone, like a painters dog without a bone". Just love the way that it's sung and the lyrics are very good indeed.
  3. Originally posted by iTim:Rather like it. Espescially the "Alone, like a painters dog without a bone". Just love the way that it's sung and the lyrics are very good indeed.

yes his singing is brilliant
  4. Could have been an ATYCLB song. Like it
  5. I Like This Song very much . Does anybody notice that in the backround in one part of the song there is a little jingle that sounds like Electrical Storm?
  6. Originally posted by mookymookins:I Like This Song very much . Does anybody notice that in the backround in one part of the song there is a little jingle that sounds like Electrical Storm?

Could be, the start reminds me of Winter/Father Christmas..don't know why..

7. The intrro does kind of sound like Father Christmas. It also reminds me of ISHFWILF. I think it has many elements from various songs.
  8. Parts of
    - Peace On Earth
    - Still Haven't Found
    - Electrical Storm
  9. Wow, this is by far their best 'reworked' song.

10. Don't like that song..DA gets my vote too. Although the best reworked song might be Sweetest Thing.

11. Have to agree, totally. As fine as DA is, Wave of Sorrow is a full and complete song in and of itself, without the disjointedness and occasional awkwardness of DA. I'd list DA as near the top of my list of songs they should have spent more time on, finished properly and released.