1. Incredible isnt it.

Dream out loud!

2. Originally posted by iTim:Right at the very beginning. Starts at around 0:25 and keeps repeating and building until about 1:50 when The Edge comes in. I can make out something like "...but they've already taken our..." but it loops in and out of itself making it difficult to catch the start/end.
    Still figuring it out a year later. U2Wanderer is no help, they have French included in their lyrics which I have yet to hear.

Dont worry baby, it's gonna be alright
    Uncertainty can be a guiding light...

I think that's my favourite line from Zooropa.
  3. looks like a bump and maybe a good time to ask then , what does bono mean when he says "overground"
  4. Overground, like a train on the surface.
  5. thats awesome, seriously not knowing how many years ive been waiting for that, like since the song came out!!
  6. Originally posted by iTim:[..]

Dont worry baby, it's gonna be alright
    Uncertainty can be a guiding light...

I think that's my favourite line from Zooropa.

I always think of the book of Ecclesiastes from the Old Testament when listening to this song, especially with that line. "The Wanderer" obviously, too.
  7. Hello everyone, I made this video of Zooropa's live incarnation from an original jam up until it's last live feature in 2015. I hope you enjoy.

8. Wasn't the drum part in the 2nd half not from a New Zealand soundcheck? Read that in 2 interviews. Last time they visited NZ prior to recording Zooropa was Lovetown. The jam you used is from a ZooTV soundcheck right?
  9. Originally posted by melon51:Wasn't the drum part in the 2nd half not from a New Zealand soundcheck? Read that in 2 interviews. Last time they visited NZ prior to recording Zooropa was Lovetown. The jam you used is from a ZooTV soundcheck right?
    Would love to find that NZ version, I have 2 bits from Auckland that were recorded outside the stadium on a walkman that are very, very windy. Trying to clean them up to see (or actually hear) what's underneath
  10. Originally posted by melon51:Wasn't the drum part in the 2nd half not from a New Zealand soundcheck? Read that in 2 interviews. Last time they visited NZ prior to recording Zooropa was Lovetown. The jam you used is from a ZooTV soundcheck right?
    Possibly, but the band claimed they came up with the initial jam on the ZOO tour. I'm not sure any Zooropa material dates back as far as Love Town.