1. Dates: 11 and 12 September 2010
    Venue: Letzigrund Stadium, home of Grasshoppers and FC Zurich
    Capacity: 30.000
    U2start members attending: Bergbauer13 (CH), daydreamu2 (DE), Edgeways (CH), loftarasa (DE), lstef (FR), maidosa (CH), superkev (GB), zooropa777 (MA), heartcrosser (DE), ioutou (CH), lathspell (FR), MacStripey (DE), patblaser (CH), sebradio (FR)
    Show Pages:

http://u2start.com/shows/2010-09-11/Zurich,%20Switzerland%20-%20Letzigrund%20Stadion/

and

http://u2start.com/shows/2010-09-12/Zurich,%20Switzerland%20-%20Letzigrund%20Stadion/

Setlist: - September 11
    1 - The Return of the Stingray Guitar
    2 - Magnificent
    3 - Beautiful Day
    4 - Get On Your Boots
    5 - Mysterious Ways
    6 - Until The End Of The World
    7 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    8 - Every Breaking Wave
    9 - Elevation
    10 - In A Little While
    11 - Miss Sarajevo
    12 - City Of Blinding Lights
    13 - Vertigo
    14 - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
    15 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
    16 - MLK
    17 - Walk On
    18 - One
    19 - Where The Streets Have No Name

20 - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
    21 - With Or Without You
    22 - Moment Of Surrender

Setlist: - September 12

1. Return of the Stingray Guitar
    2. Beautiful Day / Rain (snippet)
    3. I Will Follow
    4. Get On Your Boots
    5. Magnificent
    6. Mysterious Ways
    7. Elevation / Singing in the Rain (snippet)
    8. Until the End of the World
    9. I Still Haven't Found / Singing in the Rain (snippet)
    10. North Star
    11. Mercy
    12. In A Little While
    13. Miss Sarajevo
    14. City of Blinding Lights / Singing in the Rain (snippet)
    15. Vertigo
    16. Crazy Tonight / Two Tribes (snippet) / Relax (snippet)
    17. Sunday Bloody Sunday
    18. Mothers of the Disappeared
    19. Walk On

20. One / Rain (snippet)
    21. Where the Streets Have No Name
    22. Moment of Surrender

So, for the first time since 2005 the boys are back in the beautiful country of Switzerland for two shows. They're heading to Zurich again, a beautiful place. I've been there multiple times. So, what do you think of it?
  2. Is that a semi-mirror&semi-transparent roof? Looks awesome and weird at the same time.

Wow, that houses are so close to the stadium... even closer than the Croke Park's neighbours! They're gonna suffer two consecutive nights, poor people
  3. Will they play Mercy?
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:Is that a semi-mirror&semi-transparent roof? Looks awesome and weird at the same time.

Wow, that houses are so close to the stadium... even closer than the Croke Park's neighbours! They're gonna suffer two consecutive nights, poor people

Those in the flats could probably have a free show. x2

Not expecting anything special to be honest, probably be a good gig for those attending.
  5. Well, as they play two shows, they might throw in some rotations.
  6. Hopefully some changes between the nights. Looking forward to see the setlists of these two shows cos of the two Brussels shows.

7. I know it's possible that they might play it, but he asked us the question as though we knew or something I'm hoping they'll play it though
  8. Originally posted by jofice:[..]

I know it's possible that they might play it, but he asked us the question as though we knew or something I'm hoping they'll play it though

I thought he was just guessing..
  9. I interpreted it as a speculative question hoping to spark a discussion. To be fair, if they play it then great, if they don't then oh well. I'd rather Tryin' To Throw Your Arms or Drowning Man over Mercy.