1. Gen, I honestly have no idea what you're trying to say right there.

2. Ahaha hold upp LOL I have the videooo somewhere

Theres some Zooropa sounds in there before COBL kicks in. It would be great if they segued the MS/Questions outtro with ZOOROPA. Id be up for it.
  3. The only thing I hear is "what do you want" from Zooropa, but hell, it's enough to get me excited about just the IDEA of hearing zooropa in between those two songs, or at all this tour. I'd go nuts for that song, it's definitely one of my top 5 of the 90's.
  4. Between 2:03 and 2:08, that sound is DEFINITELY in Zooropa.
  5. See it would work ;D ahaha and for the people who think that would lose people just make Vertigo after it and it would get the casual fans back into the action
  6. Screen extending during Zooropa = EPIC WIN
  7. Quick question. Noticed this when listening to the 8-11-1993 wembley gig.
    In the section where the song breaks into the outro/second half (and I have no religion), is Edge singing (in the backing vocals):

Oooh-ooh-oh, or is he saying Zoo-ro-pa?

I've never really noticed before a few days ago, but it's hard to tell. On the live version it defnitely sounds like "zoo-ro-pa".
  8. On the album he sings Oh oh oh but I think he sang Zoo Ro Pa during the live performances. I also sing Zoo Ro Pa while singing to the album version. This is similar to the problem with Edge's vocals during Ultraviolet
  9. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Quick question. Noticed this when listening to the 8-11-1993 wembley gig.
    In the section where the song breaks into the outro/second half (and I have no religion), is Edge singing (in the backing vocals):

Oooh-ooh-oh, or is he saying Zoo-ro-pa?

I've never really noticed before a few days ago, but it's hard to tell. On the live version it defnitely sounds like "zoo-ro-pa".

I don't hear ooh-ooh-oh on the album version.