1. I hear that. I hear it as Zoo-ro-pa, always have. I've got no idea where you got Oooh-ooh-oh from.
  2. And bump
  3. Genaro, our little visionary
    Originally posted by Genaro92U2:[..]
    Theres some Zooropa sounds in there before COBL kicks in. It would be great if they segued the MS/Questions outtro with ZOOROPA. Id be up for it.

4. Regarding the "oooh-oh-oh" vs "zoo-ro-pa" thing, I really REALLY hear Oooh's on the album (although some of them have a Z or S sound at the end so it becomes "Zooohh, ooh ooh" actually). Listen to the 1993-08-12 Wembley version and compare. THAT is singing "Zooo - Ro - Paa"... But in the album, Edge sings "Oooh, ooh, ooh".
  5. Can you believe its the only U2 concept album?

6. Now it's official: Zooropa got into my top-10 list of U2 songs
  7. Anyone mentioned yet how Bono seems to be singing it live- in parts- like his mcphisto character? Faux eccentric english accent.
  8. I particularly like how he sometimes pronounces "Zoorrrropa" by rolling the r, much like in "Zooropa it's all over".
  9. always been one of my all time favourite songs since i bought the album on cassette about 16 years ago

and i recently remembered how i actually wrote a college essay on it many years ago about it's form, it's uniqueness and how it sounds like no other song i've ever heard.

10. Originally posted by ric:always been one of my all time favourite songs since i bought the album on cassette about 16 years ago

and i recently remembered how i actually wrote a college essay on it many years ago about it's form, it's uniqueness and how it sounds like no other song i've ever heard.

would love to read your essay if you still have a copy.