1. remember this is a specific track for a specific movie looking to set the mood of the movie or a certain scene. it may be totally different to the rest of the album tracks. I actually like it, I normally dislike (at first) the first release...hated the fly when I first heard it!! love it now.
  2. Originally posted by alanofjones:remember this is a specific track for a specific movie looking to set the mood of the movie or a certain scene. it may be totally different to the rest of the album tracks. I actually like it, I normally dislike (at first) the first release...hated the fly when I first heard it!! love it now.

It plays during the credits
  3. Thanks Sergio listening now
  4. Thanks..
  5. Not bad but alot of background noise though so really need to wait until it's released.
  6. Nice surprise to wake up to in the morning.
  7. Thank you Sergio !
  8. The 'I can't fight you anymore' is awesome
  9. To summarize....I love it!
    Catchy, yet U2y, Bono's sounding very good and energetic. Can't wait for a proper release.

10. That's actually the only line that made me cringe out of awkwardness.
  11. I have a feeling this is going to be a very powerful song once we finally get a version where there's no trailer going over it or an audience talking. The "empty" guitar sounds Edge is doing are probably much more atmospheric than we can tell from here